MOVING organised an European Multi-Actor Platform (EU MAP) webinar on 16 December 2021, from 10:00 to 12:00 (CET).
Participants came together to:
- Find out more about MOVING project results and the EU MAP, and
- Get to know some of the specific traditional or emerging value chains working on innovation and climate change resilience in the MOVING project.
Have a look at the agenda.
Presentations and recordings
- MOVING: first year of progress and results, Mar Delgado (University of Córdoba) | Presentation, Video
- MOVING Community of Practice and the EU Multi-Actor Platform, Blanca Casares (AEIDL) | Presentation, Video
- Los Pedroches PDO Iberian Ham value chain, Sherman Farhad (University of Córdoba) | Presentation, Video
- Speyside Malt Whisky value chain, Kirsty Blackstock (The James Hutton Institute) | Presentation, Video
- Certified ecotourism Southern Romanian Carpathian Mountains value chain, Cătălina Rogozan (Highclere Consulting) | Presentation, Video
Please, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com (Blanca Casares) for further information.