- To identify the socio-ecological drivers and game-changers (social dynamics, technology pathways, development strategies, policy environments) that will shape the future of mountain VCs by 2050;
- To produce (4) H2050 scenario narratives based on potential future scenario frames to assess the strategic options for the evolution of mountain VCs at European and regional levels;
- To conduct foresight exercises at local, cross-regional and pan-European levels;
- To provide visions of future trends and dynamics that permit identifying policy gaps and policy modernisation needs;
- To face the challenges identified in the scenarios.
Task 6.1 Guidelines to foresight
Task 6.2 Local, cross-case and Pan-European foresight workshops
Task 6.3 Quantitative survey among the stakeholders
Task 6.4 Synthesis of the study cases
D6.1 Guidelines for the foresight exercise.
D6.2 Foresight report per reference region
D6.3 Synthesis report, including a Repertoire of Strategic Options